I have some great fellow bloggers among me. 3 of which nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award recently. I love all of their blogs, and feel pretty honored that they follow me. 🙂
Now, my part of accepting this award includes a little bit of homework.First, I am to thank the person/people who gave me the award and link back to them in my post. Second, I have to inform you guys of 7 things about myself. Third, I have to pass this along and nominate 15 blogs. First one, done. Now, 7 things about myself….
1. I never get the first of anything off a shelf. I guess I think its tainted from everyone else touching it.
2. I am left-handed and super proud of it! Which makes us left handers in our “right minds”. Haha, had to say it! 😉
3. I have a big issue with my ears. My mom used to tape them back when I was a baby. Nothing else needs to be said about this.
4. I love cats. I have no problem becoming a cat lady when I get older.
5. I am not a tv person. I have 2 shows I record on DVR, and that’s it. But, I love me some movies!
6. I am taking ballroom dancing lessons right now. I absolutely love it and it’s not the least bit easy!
7. I was stuck in an elevator by myself when I was younger. Even if where I’m going is on the 37th floor, I’d rather take the stairs.
And now for the blogs I want to nominate.
Some of these blogs have been around for a while, and some are almost brand new. But, I love them, so I’m sharing my favorites. And when I figure out how to add a blog roll to the right side of my blog, they will most definitely be on it! 🙂
Now, I am having a hard time coming up with 15, so 12 is what you get from me.
In no particular order:
The last 3 are the ones that nominated me. I am sending the love right back to them!
I am sure some of you have been nominated numerous times. You should feel liked by many!! 🙂