We all love our Ex’s don’t we?!?
I believe that everyone has an ex that can be put into one of the following categories-
- What was I thinking?? (That’s what comes to mind when you think back on that relationship)
- Psycho (Either turned into a stalker, or just can’t ever let go of the past)
- Possibly the one that got away? (You might question..if circumstances would have been different, might they have been “the one?”)
- I completely deny dating that person! (Pretty much explains itself)
- We tried, it didn’t work, we moved on (You thought it was a good idea, you were wrong.)
- He/She is a *beep (they did you dirty)
- ?????? (What the heck happened)
- Nice, but not the one for me (nice people finish last right?)
- Player, player! (oh, these are the favorite)
- Conceited to the max (taking the “you gotta love yourself before you can love someone else” saying, way too far)
What I can’t believe is that fact that so many people I know has a psycho person in their past. I have been upset during break-ups but never to the point of turning crazy. At least I don’t think I have. If an ex of mine happens to be reading this and disagrees, please email me and let me know. I don’t want to misspeak here. I definitely have never spray painted my name with someone else’s on a stop sign, guard rail or street before. (Yes, I had this happen TO me) I don’t think I have ever caused someone to feel the need to change their number, change their name, move to Alaska and live with the wolves. I have wanted to do that a couple of times to get away from some crazy ex’s. But, instead I am living in Florida and writing a blog with my face plastered on it hoping they will read this and know I’m talking about them! Haha! Just kidding. Living in Florida is a front…I really live in a small city in Iowa, don’t come find me! 😉
My suggestion from now on…Personality Test, Pre-first date.
You grab their email as you are getting their number. You send it off to them a couple of days before the first date. Depending on the results, you confirm or don’t confirm for the date and you save yourself a lot of trouble…easy peasy! Who needs Eharmony, Match.com or those other guys? Handle all of the screening yourself. 😉